Learn Fusion Garba
Start New Garba Batche
Basic to Advance course
one clap two clap three clap
Health benefits of dancing dandiya raas
1. As good as an intense workout: The dance during Navratri is as good as aerobics or cardio workout since it involves the entire body. You are dancing there with your hands swaying and feet dancing making every part of the body move to music
2. Confidence booster: Any exercise is an effective way to improve your mental health. When you exercise, your body releases chemicals called endorphins which trigger a positive feeling in the body. So dancing with your friends and enjoying it too acts as a major confidence booster.
3. Helps in weight loss: Those who dance during these nine nights swear by weight loss at the end of the festivities. The various moves make you lose weight as well as some inches on the waist.
4. Makes your body flexible: The daily dance routine helps you stretch all your body muscles making it flexible. It also helps in increasing your stamina. The last day of dancing for Navratri is usually for a longer time with the devotees enjoying every moment of the fast rhythmic beats of music. That is because over the nine days, the body becomes more flexible and used to intense moves.
5. Improves mental health: Dancing relieves stress, helps you sleep better as your body is tired and improves your mood too. It also is a kind of mental exercise since physical activity of any kind is known to protect people from risk of dementia.
Your garba steps can help you burn calories
Group and Home Tuition Available
Friends Dance & Fitness Studio
Tripiczo City Private Limited
Near Prernatirth Derasar Main Road, opp. HDFC Bank, Satellite, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380015
Mobile : 9825442033